Sunday, July 13, 2008

crappy emails

I use Dad's email and secret word to get on my blog. I have tried 40 or 50 times to make it work,and I cannot. He has to come enter the stuff,and make condescending remarks. Blogs are a pain. We have our suitcases open and half full of stuff for Peru. We are taking vitamins, copy paper,and healthy bottles of Ensure for a charity in some town down there. I am planning to replace them with souvenirs. Reed is also taking a bunch of old white shirts to donate, so we will have lots of room for stuff to bring back. Todd and Becky are still waiting for little Lily to put in an appearance. I hope she comes this week so we can see her before we leave. Ana's garage sale was not so successful, Norma got to go to and come home from the hospital, David and Skij locked their kids in the car today, and I havent heard from the rest of the family. This week I am spending two days at Webelos Day Camp, and Reed is grading finals. We will be very busy trying to be ready for Peru next week. We are making progress on the basement too. Love Mom

4 comments:

Todd A Nielsen said...

Hi its todd

Nielsen Family said...

You should post the password on your blog so we can all help you remember it!

None of us slackers went to church today (Norma's not a slacker she has pneumonia). Darrin has an intestinal infection, Norma is still ill, I am sick and Collin and Tyler wouldn't go by themselves.

Good luck on your trip to Peru. Watch coming in and out of the airport. From friends going to third world countries I hear the new game is to hold people up as they leave the airport (while they still have all those goodies they planned on donating) and then to hold them up on the way back out of the country when they are going home with suitcases full of souvenirs.
KRN

Jason and Joanna said...

sounds like things are going a little rough on that side of town. I hope that things start to get better and I hope you all have a great time in Peru! Can't wait to hear about it!!

Todd A Nielsen said...

july 24 Becky is starting the process of being induced. Hopefully by the end of tomorrow I we will be with Lillie Joyce Nielsen